Katrina Majkut (My’ kit) founded the website, TheFeministBride.com. It hopes to inspire newlyweds with unique and egalitarian wedding ideas to fit their modern lifestyles, because the perfect wedding includes perfect equality. Majkut is dedicated to understanding and exploring Western women's social narratives and civil issues in marriage and wedding culture. Please follow The Feminist Bride on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Etsy and Pinterest.
Her writing has been published in:
- Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good. Feminist Times UK. Nov. 2016.
- Why I Won't Name My Kid After Their Father. Bustle.com Oct. 2016.
- The Pros And Cons Of The #LoveYourSpouse Challenge. Bust.com. Aug. 2016.
- My Celiac Disease Is Real, Not A Diet. Bustle.com. Aug. 2016.
- From Amy Schumer To Margaret Cho To Sarah Silverman: How Comedians Are Confronting Rape With Jokes. Bust.com. July 2016.
- 15 Ways To Have A Feminist Wedding. Bust.com. June 2016.
- How College Students Are Fighting Campus Rape With Art, Humor, And The Guerrilla Girls Broadband. Bust.com. May 2016.
- Tig Notaro Performed a Bold Comedy Set Topless. Bitch Media. November 2014
- Hold up: Is the Term ‘Bridesmaid’ Kinda Sexist? Hello Giggles, October 2014
- Creating Social Good with Your Wedding Registry,The Green Bride Guide, Sept. 2014
- How to Stay Sane While Planning A Wedding, Quarterlette, September 2014
- The Power of the Penis Tiara, In the Powder Room, August 2014
- What It Means to Do Something ‘Like A Girl,’ Blogher, July 2014