Born: Boston, MA
- 2021: Work and Families Fellowship Recipient. Wassaic Project, Wassaic, NY.
- 2019: AIM Fellow (Fall 39), Bronx Art Museum, NY, Fall 2019.
- 2021: Summer Family Residency Program. Wassaic Project, Wassaic, NY.
- 2021: Social Practice Artist Residency. Emmanuel College, Boston, MA.
- 2019: Feminist Incubator Residency at Project for Empty Space, Spring, Newark, NJ.
- 2019– 2020: Critical Feedback Program with Bill Carroll. Trestle Gallery, April – September, Brooklyn, NY.
- 2016: Visiting Artist. Studios at MASS MoCA/Assets for Artists Residency. North Adams, MA.
- 2015: Jentel Artists Residency. Sheridan, WY.
- 2014: Brooklyn Art Space/Trestle Gallery. Gowanus, NY.
Books: The Adventures and Discoveries of A Feminist Bride. Black Rose Publishing. February 2018.
- Bronx Calling (Biennial). Bronx Museum. Bronx, NY.
- In Control (Solo). Delta State University. Cleveland, MI.
2021: In Control (Solo). Alma College. Winter. Alma, MI.
- Bound up Together: On the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment. Curated by Rachel Gugelberger. Smackmellon. Brooklyn, NY.
- Armed Disposal. Co-curator and exhibiting artist. Victori + Mo Gallery. New York, NY.
- Abortion is Normal, Part 1. Eva Presenhuber Gallery. New York, NY.
- Abortion is Normal, Part 2. Arsenal Gallery. New York, NY.
- In Control (Solo). Penn State University at Altoona Gallery, Altoona, PA.
- Hand & I. Schmidt Center Gallery at Florida Atlantic University Curated by Yulia Tikhonova. Boca Raton, FL.
- Field Notes: Lovers, Teachers and the Consciousness In Between, Mills Gallery: Boston Center for the Arts, Boston, MA.
- Radical Threads. Stamp Galley, University of Maryland, MD.
- Hand & I. Dorsky Gallery. Curated by Yulia Tikhonova, Brooklyn, NY.
- Crafting Democracy: Fiber Arts & Activism. Harold Hacker Hall of the Central Library, Rochester, New York.
- Narrative Threads. Project for Empty Space. Curated by Jasmine Wahi and Rebecca Jampol. Newark, NJ.
- The Wing - Flatiron. Curated by Lolita Cros. New York, NY.
- In Control (Solo). Chesapeake Gallery. Harford Community College. Bel Air, MD.
- Claiming Needles – Positions of Contemporary Embroidery Art (Online). Peer to Space. Berlin, Germany.
- Rituals and Identity. Ann Street Gallery. Newburgh, NY.
- Planned Parenthood Instagram Takeover. May Online.
- The Wing - DC. Curated by Lolita Cros. Washington, D.C.
- I'm Not With Him. Future Tenant Gallery. Pittsburgh, PA.
- Reverence to the Thread. Lewis Gallery. Portland, ME.
- (con)text. La Bodega Gallery. Brooklyn, NY. April.
- Hotel (XX). The Untitled Space Gallery at Spring Break. New York, NY.
- In Control (Two-person exhibition). Greenly Gallery. Bloomsburg University. Bloomsburg, PA.
- Collect for Change. AKArt. San Francisco, CA.
- Currents. A.I.R. Gallery. Curated by Barbara Zucker. Brooklyn, NY.
- Art on Campus Series. University of Maine at Farmington. Farmington, ME.
- Subversive|Domestic. Shenandoah Valley Art Center. Waynesboro, VA.
- F-word. Riverworks Gallery. Greenville Technical College. Greenville, SC.
- Truth. BRIC Arts Media. New York, NY.
- Transformations. Plays and Players Gallery. Philadelphia, PA.
- Hands on Love. The Living Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Violence Transformed. Slater Gallery. Tufts University. Medford, MA.
- The Connective Project. Prospect Park Alliance, AREA4, Reddymade A&D. Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY.
- Duality: Glimpses of the Other Side. Islip Art Museum.East Islip, NY.
- Nasty Stitches. Victori + Mo Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Don't Touch My Papaya. The Art Gallery. CUNY: College of Staten Island. NY.
- Feminist Fiber Art. Virago Gallery. Seattle, WA.
- Darkest Side of Paradise. Wayfarers Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Picture Social Justice and Human Rights. Gallery 1581. Boston University. Brookline, MA.
- BARED: The Art of Bras and Breasts. Diamond Shop Gallery. Morgantown, WV.
- The Feminist Opposition. Hera Gallery. Wakefield, RI.
- Uprise/Angry Women. The Untitled Space Gallery. New York, NY.
- HotWater. Slayer Gallery. Online.
- In Control (Solo). Hollister Gallery. Babson College. Wellesley, MA.
- Festival Of Choice. Amnesty International. London, United Kingdom.
- Personal is Political is Personal. 440 Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- 80x80. The Mint Museum. Charlotte, NC.
- Freedom Imagined; Freedom Lived. Boyle Family Gallery. Lindenwood University. Saint Charles, MO.
- Change Agents: Personal Art as Political Tactic. Lamont Gallery. Phillips Exeter Academy. Exeter, NH.
- ViolenceTransformed. Harriet Tubman House. Boston, MA.
- Up for Debate. BRIC Arts Media. New York, NY.
- One Billion Rising for Justice. WFA Gallery. Polk State College. Winter Haven, FL.
- Trending: Contemporary Art Now! Women's Caucus for Art online exhibition and catalog at Target Gallery. Alexandria, VA.
- Embroidered Samplers. Virtual Special Exhibit. Museum of Contraception and Abortion. Vienna, Austria.
- Body Politics. Gibney Dance Gallery. New York, NY.
- Still Lifes: Perceptions of Inanimate Objects. Jorgenson Gallery. Moberly, MO.
- In Control (Solo). Chashama. New York, NY.
- Human Rights = Women's Rights? JACK! Brooklyn, NY.
- Feminist Tea Party. Abron Arts Center. New York, NY.
- Heads Will Roll. Artspace. New Haven, CT.
- The Storied Stitch. Azarian McCullough Art Gallery. St. Thomas Aquinas College. Sparkill, NY.
- The Artist’s Studio. BRIC Arts Media. New York, NY.
- Introductions. Trestle Gallery, New York, NY.
- The Personal is Political is Personal. Slater Concourse Gallery. Tufts University, Medford, MA.
- #EqualityIs. Global Fund for Women & International Museum of Women.
- Emanation. Dacia Gallery. New York City, NY.
- Engendered. Atlantic Works Gallery. Boston,MA
- Objects of Consumption. UMF Art Gallery. University of Maine, Farmington, ME.
- Performative Ecologies: Thinking Through Research Practices, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Breaking Tradition. Pierro Gallery. South Orange, NJ.
- A Woman's Arms. Lincoln Arts Project Gallery. Waltham, MA.
- Mending: New Uses for Old Traditions. UNCW Gallery. University of North Carolina, Wilmington, NC.
- Woman in Control: Textile in Context. Diversity Center. Mount Hood Community College, Portland, OR.
- Alarm; Alarm. The Long Hall Gallery. Worcester, MA.
- Choice. Arc Gallery. San Francisco,CA.
- #Hashtag. Cameron University, OK.
- Choose Your Own Adventure. John Michael Kohler Art Center. Sheboygan, WI.
- I do?! VisualStudies Workshop Gallery. Rochester, NY.
- Center of Attention. MFA Thesis. Grossman Gallery. SMFA. Boston, MA.
- Reveal. The Hallway Gallery. Jamaica Plain, MA.
- Ride (Solo). Brookline Art Center Gallery. Brookline, MA.
- Creatures and Critters III: Equine and Avian Art. Richard Boyd Art Gallery. Portland, ME.
- Travel the Watershed. Becket Art Center Gallery. Becket, MA.
- Her Desire: 6 Artists' Exploration of the Eternal Feminine. Cushing-Martin Gallery. Stonehill College, Easton, MA.
- Collections: Organizing and Interpreting an Environment. Hunt Library, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA.
- Engendered: A Feminist Art Show. University California Davis Feminist Film Festival. Davis, CA.
- The Other F Word. BHCC Art Gallery. Boston, MA
- 24th Annual Student Show. Copley Society of the Arts. Boston, MA.
- Colorful Textures: Synaesthesia in Art. The Rubin-Frankel Gallery. Boston University, Boston, MA.
- Wit. Mission Hill Gallery. Boston, MA.
- Our Bodies, Our Health. UNCW Gallery. University of North Carolina, Wilmington, NC.
- 50-100-150. Riverside Gallery. Cambridge, MA.
- Backlash. SOHO20 Gallery. Chelsea, NYC.
- Captivating Landscapes. Moose Hill Gallery. Sharon, MA.
- Give Luck a Chance. ProArts Consortium. Boston, MA.
- Corporeal Constructions. Pop up show. South End, MA.
- Dancing with Nature. Castle Hill Gallery. Ipswich, MA.
- Engendered: A Feminist Art Show. UC Davis Feminist Film Festival.Davis, CA.
- This and That. (Solo) Artists Crossing Gallery. Boston, MA.
- Layers of Abstraction. Artist-Xchange Gallery. San Francisco, CA.
- The Mark of Southie. (Solo) John Moakley US Courthouse Gallery.
- Violence Transformed. Resnikoff Gallery. Roxbury Community College.
- The Power of Place. Gallery Seven. Maynard, MA.
- Preserving the Penguin. Installation. 1st Light Illuminated Art. Brookline, MA.
- Art on the Wind. Installation. Lars Anderson Park. Brookline, MA.
- Fabric of Reality. Gallery at the William Morris Hunt Library. Museum of Fine Arts. Boston, MA.
- Holodomor: Remembering The Ukrainian Genocide. Knight Gallery. CCRI, Warwick, RI.
- Then and Now, Again. OKW Gallery. Boston, MA.
- Trees. JP Art Market Gallery. Jamaica Plain, MA.
- Violence Transformed. Resnikoff Gallery. Roxbury Community College.
- Art Students of New England. d.Art Gallery. East Hampton, MA.
- Then and Now. Pooke Gallery. Natick, MA
“Cutting the Cake.” 2nd Annual Women’s Center Symposium on Gender & Culture. 2011.
“The Vagina Monologues.” VDay.org. Oakland, CA. February 2011.
2013: Master of Fine Arts, The School of the Museum of Fine Arts. Boston, MA.
2009: Ukrainian Language Certificate. Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute. Boston, MA.
2008: Post Baccalaureate Degree. The School of the Museum of Fine Arts. Boston, MA.
2004: BS in Business Administration. Babson College. Wellesley,MA.
- Craft and Community, Moderated by Yulia Tikhonova.Dorsky Gallery, June 2019.
- Delve-Art at Cue Art Foundation, June 2018.
- Women and the Modern Debate Over Reproductive Freedoms. Mount Hood Community College. Portland. Oregon. March 2014
- The Effects of Choice Feminism in Weddings. Breaking the Rules Panel. Stonehill College. Easton, MA.
- Deconstructing the Past, Present and Future of Marriage. Tufts Graduate Research Symposium. 2012.
- Patronymics as a Contemporary Issue. Beyond the Classroom, Tufts Women’s Center. 2012.
- In The Kitchen: The Sexy and Sexist Layersof the Wedding Cake. Tufts University: 2nd Annual Women’s Center Symposium on Gender & Culture. 2011.
- Connecting Art and Science. Olin School of Engineering & Babson College. 2008.
2012: Honorable Mention. SMFA Painting Area 1st Annual Show. Juror: Al Miner.
2008: Andrea Cilley Memorial Grant. Brookline Commission for the Arts. Brookline, MA.
2007, 2008: 1st Light Illuminated Art. Office of Economic Development. Grant. Brookline, MA.
Library and Research Center, National Museum of Women in the Arts, D.C.
Library Collection, The Museum School of Fine Arts, Boston.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA.