Katrina Majkut (My’ kut) writes on women's issues, wedding culture, how social traditions impact women's social and civil rights, comedy and film/TV. She is the author of "The Adventures and Discoveries of a Feminist Bride: What No One Tells You Before You Say 'I Do.'
Her writing has been published in:
- Meghan Markle: A Feminist In The British Royal Family, Bust Magazine. May 21, 2018.
- How to Succeed at Weddings by Admitting Their Sexist Failures: Musings from The Feminist Bride, Catalyst Wedding Co Blog, April 2018.
- Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good. Feminist Times UK. Nov. 2016.
- Why I Won't Name My Kid After Their Father. Bustle.com Oct. 2016.
- The Pros And Cons Of The #LoveYourSpouse Challenge. Bust.com. Aug. 2016.
- My Celiac Disease Is Real, Not A Diet. Bustle.com. Aug. 2016.
- From Amy Schumer To Margaret Cho To Sarah Silverman: How Comedians Are Confronting Rape With Jokes. Bust.com. July 2016.
- 15 Ways To Have A Feminist Wedding. Bust.com. June 2016.
- How College Students Are Fighting Campus Rape With Art, Humor, And The Guerrilla Girls Broadband. Bust.com. May 2016.
- Tig Notaro Performed a Bold Comedy Set Topless. Bitch Media. November 2014
- Hold up: Is the Term ‘Bridesmaid’ Kinda Sexist? Hello Giggles, October 2014
- Creating Social Good with Your Wedding Registry,The Green Bride Guide, Sept. 2014
- How to Stay Sane While Planning A Wedding, Quarterlette, September 2014
- The Power of the Penis Tiara, In the Powder Room, August 2014
- What It Means to Do Something ‘Like A Girl,’ Blogher, July 2014