Katrina Majkut (My’ kut) writes on women's issues, wedding culture, how social traditions impact women's social and civil rights, comedy and film/TV. She is the author of "The Adventures and Discoveries of a Feminist Bride: What No One Tells You Before You Say 'I Do.'
Her writing has been published in:
- How to Win at Sports, Pregame Magazine, Nov. 2018.
- Meghan Markle: A Feminist In The British Royal Family, Bust Magazine, May 21, 2018.
- How to Succeed at Weddings by Admitting Their Sexist Failures: Musings from The Feminist Bride, Catalyst Wedding Co Blog, April 2018.
- Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good, Feminist Times UK, Nov. 2016.
- Why I Won't Name My Kid After Their Father, Bustle.com Oct. 2016.
- The Pros And Cons Of The #LoveYourSpouse Challenge, Bust.com, Aug. 2016.
- My Celiac Disease Is Real, Not A Diet, Bustle.com, Aug. 2016.
- From Amy Schumer To Margaret Cho To Sarah Silverman: How Comedians Are Confronting Rape With Jokes, Bust.com, July 2016.
- 15 Ways To Have A Feminist Wedding, Bust.com, June 2016.
- How College Students Are Fighting Campus Rape With Art, Humor, And The Guerrilla Girls Broadband, Bust.com, May 2016.
- Tig Notaro Performed a Bold Comedy Set Topless, Bitch Media, November 2014.